Pages

November 2, 2015

Who I am, and why I'm here

Hi there reader! I'm Michelle, and I'll be your host for this blog.  I'm a recently discovered homemaker, follower of Christ, wife of 4 years, mommy of a 2 year old, and 2nd year preschool teacher (geesh, no wonder I'm so tired).  I began this blog to give myself one more thing to do to share with others out there my journey of learning how to yield my life to God and my husband, and in the process develop my homemaking, parenting, and teaching skills (because really, don't they all go hand-in-hand?).  I would love to have a more developed plan of action of how I'm going to do that, but hey, I'm still learning how to make that:).  I talk in emojis by the way.  I also take on too many projects, and I used to think I was a wonderful multitasker until I realized that doing 25 things horribly wasn't as nice as doing 1 thing right the first time (but... I'm working on that)  Over the past 5 years, I've started making 2 Christmas projects, a family scrapbook, 5 wall hangings, some clothing items, a painting, and probably a book that still have never been finished.  I'm imperfect, but you should love me anyway because you're probably imperfect too.  Why should you bother reading what I've got to say? Well, hopefully you can learn what not to do from my mistakes, and learn how to become a better homemaker/wife/mommy/teacher along side with me.

Much Love, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! Haha the strikethrough typing cracked me up. And I totally relate to you in the aspect of giving myself a million things to do. Hence, the reason I can't seem to regularly post to my blog.. (Also working on it).

    I saw your post in the Blogging101 Commons on Wordpress. I feel like we have similar writing styles, and I'd love to hear your feedback on my About page: https://whistlewhileyouwalk.wordpress.com/about/

    ReplyDelete