Pages

November 18, 2015

Taking my next step

So I posted the other day that I got the book "The Excellent Wife" (at the library, I'm not made of money! Lol), and I've finished the first chapter? I think it was a chapter, maybe just the introduction. I just checked, it was a chapter:) But after reading it, I really wanted to dig deeper into what the author was saying, so I did get on Amazon and buy the study guide that accompanies it.

The author was talking about all the wonderful aspects of an "excellent wife", and as much as I want to have those things, I'm pretty sure I don't qualify for any of them. Not really. Maybe they are just things to aim for, but at the moment most of them seem far from reach. 

Trusted, praised, wise, generous. 

How good would you feel if someone just called you one of those? Like if they just walked up to you in the store and said you looked like a trustworthy woman. Amazing. 

Not afraid, Respectful, of exceptional worth, kind.

I am kind, I guess that's one down, 19 more to go. At least it's a start.
Lord please help me.

Much Love, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment