Pages

November 27, 2015

The Excellent Wife Chapter 1, continued

Ok so, after I posted my original post on Chapter 1 of the Excellent wife, I went to start studying chapter 2, and when I turned the page in my study guide, I saw there was 6 more questions on chapter 1! Haha silly me. So, here are some more thoughts to chew on all about chapter 1

II Peter 1:3 tells us 
          "His devine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness"

That's God btw:). I talked in my last post about how our greatest priority in life should be to glorify God in everything we do and seek after him.  And now, I see God has given us everything we need to do that!! He equips us with everything, every thought, action, verse, and need we may have in our life. So, we should all be living a totally awesome, need for nothing life, right?! 

Well, the only issue is sin. That nasty little black spot in Gods perfect plan. Sin makes us fail to trust God,

No comments:

Post a Comment